Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All alone~~~

My bro have went back home last week. And now, my third roomate have went home either. Coz UTAR's holiday have began about 2 weeks ago. Now there's only me a lone. With no one to talk to but the plain white wall. Actually I'm quite used to be a lone. After all, i was always alone. Not able to feel that living in this world. Except for a time, the time where can feels that I'm a life again. When I put my hand on the steering wheels and push the car to the limits. In that moment, I'm a life. I'm free. But don't panic. i will only do this on a proper race track or in my PC games. Really look forward to get my own car and modified it so I could run freely in a race track. If capable, getting a trophy or two ^^. Cheers~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home