Sunday, October 23, 2005

Study week... weak......

I don't really like the time between the last lecture and final exam. The what so call study week. It really makes us feels weak~. Just can't pick up the mood to do anything. I'm listening to some old 90's rock music but my finger were so lazy I can't hardly type my blog out. Haiz~~

Maybe is all the stress and fuss on the projects(s) and viva just a week ago. Now the tension is just broke off just like that - all works gone. Kinda let me think what my life would be after graduate. Ha~~

Ya, maybe just give myself a rest for a couple of days then might get it going. This is my third year after all. Any everyone out there who were in their study week as well. Good luck and all the best in our final. ^.~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Haha~~ thanks for the better word. but that's a common language that we used. 软(soft) lol ...
means that you were all weak till you were so soft and unable to do anything. Ha ha~~~~

by the way, no need to be so formal la. I know you were the one who post the comment la. ^^

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Waa.... dun eat me. I'm not tasty. >_<

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home