Thursday, November 10, 2005

Exam is here~~!!

Next monday will be my first paper for the final this semester. And a pretty nasty one too, algorithms... I hate maths. >_< Thanks fully my friend will be here tomorrow to help me out with that subject. Anyway, it's just one of the 4 paper i'll be taking this semester. Another 2 paper didn't need to take paper test.(Thanks heaven) I might stall my blog for a while to make way for the exam, and my anglesky.blogspot also will take a break. I'll post again this weekend and stop till 24th Nov. Where I'll be finishing all the paper. And to all my friends who were taking their exam too, all the best and good luck.

p/s mey fang~ It's not that i dun want to continued the story fast, but I really need to concentrate on my exam first. ^^......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home