Sunday, November 27, 2005

Home again~~ this time for a little longer. ^^


I took this picture on a small little rest-stop by midway to the Ipoh tunnel. Quite a view there, we can see half the Ipoh(just a saying not half actually). The view is nice, the air is good, let's me wish i can be in Kundasang, Sabah by now. The environment were so good i really left that place heavy hearted.
But anyway, it's no place as home, after a 4 hours drive, i was at the doorway of my home again, for the first time, in my car. I have to leave my home almost instantly, coz my dad need some help in his factory(crowded with cars) and I answer the call. Three tired hours of work later, finally home sweet home. I'm too tired to think another thing, so i just been able to write this blog a day after.
Today ^^. just i notice a few changes in my home. THERE'S two cuddly little round lamp on the lawn, so nice. My dad put them up so the lawn will be brighter. ^^Ok, just till here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home