Monday, November 28, 2005

Heya~~ I get my hand dirty again.

After a long semester in UM (18 weeks!!~) I finally back to my dad's workshop. And getting all my 10 fingers into that mixture of oil, grease and carbon. It has been a while since I used to all the dirt on my hand. ^^ and the smell of oil and metal as well. It's good to be home again. It has been a busy day, rushing here and there paying bills, deposit check, and so on. Later helping sorting out raw material (it really count in Ton[s]) which almost wore out my muscle... my hand still aching when i type this blog, maybe I have been resting too long. Really should shape things up a bit.

Later at night, I company my mom to her 'Tai Chi" class, I meet my old 'Tai Chi' teacher, he teach me a few weeks of 'Tai Chi' before i went to UM. Really nice of him still remember me though I was just his student for a few weeks. And follow with the usual tea session with my dad where we talk about almost everything and listening to his way of living our life. I like spending time with dad, but it's seems to getting less and less...


I just discover that the lamp post of my lawn light were mad of a very strange shape wood. This is how it looks like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home