Monday, January 16, 2006

Blur~ day....

I dun know what's in me today, keep bluring out whole day long. puppy, do forgive me if I did(or say) any weired things. I'm kinda like this if got too much things to consider in my mind. Hahaha~~ multitreading not working liao :P It's as been quite a moody day for me, first I find out my tesis were to pass up 3 weeks earlier, than anyone else. Then, there's my e-com, survey 5 MSC status+local+provided e-com services company!!! (fain) what the hech is that??!! Then was the presentation, the darn Malay guy at the back, thought they were so smart ya~ wanna pull me down in front of the class... good thing I'm not that easy to deal with. Haiz~~~ need to calm down a bit... tomorrow better takes more sleep..... Miss you puppy, I think I need some times off to clear up my mind... love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home