Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The mist have eifted.

For a long time, I wasn't really open my heart to anyone. In order to get myself away from all the people I really knows, I hid myself away in activities, so that I would have an excuses whenever someone ask me out. Especially girls. I never knew the scar will still bleed after this long. And last semester I have moved out to stay with my brother. No more activities. Then the nightmare arrived, I can't sleep at night... when ever i close my eyes, I can see everyone leaving me~ further and further. I don't know what it is. For a few months, I finally found out what that is. I'm afraid of lonely, but I kept myself away from others. Why? Why am i keep hiding? I was too afraid to be hurt again. Is it too much for me? I don't know. Not until I meet her...
Actually, it's not the cloth she wears, or how she looks like gets my attention. It was who she were. She was mature, really outgoing and totally childish manner in a box catches my attention. And since then, I start trying to engage a conversation with her, thanks to my ibook(小白) I manage to get her phone number and MSN. And the stories goes on~~ And now, we were together, sharing our stories of life with each other. I'm still trying to understand her more, while keeping it to a limits. Because there's something we better not taking knows of will keep us happy. Which I have learn the hard way. Yaiks. Any way, I just want to said, thanks you for trusting me and for giving me a chance to hold your hand and walk on together. I'll always remember the day we meet. I love you Wai Leng. Truly, madly, deeply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home