Friday, December 02, 2005

A long day.......

This morning after a nice drink and chat with my friend in Parit Bunta, the moment we went back to the car, omg~ a flat tyre. what even nicer, no one except me know how to change tyre! I have to do all the work myself... haiz~~~
This morning? at 11 now, still sleeping well in bed, then my mom drag me out and ask me to drive her all the way to grandma's home. Ar~~~ i'm tired mom..... but what can do? It's what i have to do ma, my grandma haven seen me in a while. I better off leaving my nice bed. Omg, not again?? It's raining cats and dogs out there!! it's will be a hard time driving in rain in my slick tyres(botak).
Hopefully it will be a nice day after today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kae Huang Tan said...

Yup guys. How you know? Actually they were used to call for tyre services in the pass. So they weren't familiar of the tools that were in the booths. ^^||| darn it's' a shame of the males....

No need to fuss about the tyre ^^ I'm going to change it next week~~ haha,(my dad skid when driving my car this wednesday.) lol~~~~~~

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home