Monday, December 05, 2005

Mom's home made muffin~~

Went shopping today ^^, bought myself two long pants and a shirt. It's has been long since my last 'actual' shopping. I only shop for cloths two to three times a year. Not spending much on clothing. Later this day, went to eat a long-missed chicken rice. The 'taukae' were my old friend, I used to eat his chicken rice 3~4 times a week while i stay in hostel near his stall. Guess what, he didn't remember me at first, not until I ordered my special meal -chicken breast+extra rice+soup without grass. lol~~~
Really miss the good old day.



I got to have some of my mom's home made muffin when I get home. It's were really nice since there were sun-flower seeds and raisin. yummy~~~~ I think i didn't lost any weight during this holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home