Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My heart were aching......

It's another sleepless night, yesterday, my puppy share some of her bad memories which happened last time, i was so lit-up, my heart were boiling like fire, i really wanna get my fist on that 'not-worth-to-be-human' guy, but that's was me in the old time, I'm have more control to my emotion now, I won't harm him. Because I know, he will pay for what he did soon in the future. The more important is, dear trust in me, she love me and willing to share her pain and happiness with me. But I dun wan to share my pain with her, because she have bare so much, I just want to make sure she will be happy whenever she was with me, or at least, will not get harm. I'm willing to give everything just to protect her. I love you puppy~ be strong because I'll always be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home